LASEMA the Korean SPA
Kuya Oca enthusiastically shared his experience at Lasema with Janelle, that encourages Yam and me to try the famous Korean spa house. Janelle made a detailed blog (check: www.followfantasy.blogspot.com ) about their experience and facilities that made me super (uber) excited to go!
Philippine online deals offer it at 50% off.
- Reinvigorate yourself the total sauna experience at Lasema Spa and Sauna
- Flush out toxins out of your system with a Jjimjilbang-style bath
- Pamper in a relaxing 60-minute massage
- Savor soothing strokes designed to enhance blood circulation to stay healthy
- Indulge in the attention and care offered by qualified therapists and personnel in ensuring your comfort and satisfaction
I bought two vouchers (for M and me) and decided to visit the place on Thursday night to Friday morning (9pm-9am). But sadly, we had a hard time finding the place (huhuhu), so we end up arriving at 10:30pm. Though the travel was worth it.
- We tried 5 times the four dry sauna: Oak and Clay at 54+ degrees Celsius, Salt and Charcoal at 50 degrees Celsius, Cold at negative 10 degrees Celsius, and the hottest-iglo-like sauna at 70+ degrees Celsius.
- The Shiatsu and Swedish (recommended) massage was totally relaxing
- We ate yummy melona ice cream, hot spicy ramyun, kimchi, and mandu at their snack bar
- M tried their ginger bath at 80+ degrees Celsius…. Me? Nah, I was to scared of the hot water spa so I failed to try it. I end up soaking my self at 20 degrees Celsius (hehehe para safe)
- We slept at their cute cute cave at the common area till morning and took another run at the 4 dry sauna
Was it SULIT?Yes, the Korean spa experience was not like normal spa M and I usually visit. The price was the same but the experience and services that you get were more at Lasema.
I encourage you to experience spa in a whole Korean level so wait for those deals online and BUY!!
Live an IZE Life :-)